Marmot Variant Jacket
Insulated jacket in hybrid design with performance fit
An ingenious hybrid design sets this jacket apart, with our unique Thermal R™ insulation sewn into the front panels for warmth, and Polartec® Power Stretch® comprising the back and side panels. It’s a surprisingly warm garment that never feels bulky, ideal for cold weather excursions when freedom of movement is crucial.
- Material: nylon ripstop DWR, 100% polyamide
- Material back and arms : Polartec® Power Stretch®, 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Insulation: Thermal R™ eco, 100% polyester
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Panels at Side Torso, Sleeves and Back
- Lightweight Stretch Binding at Cuffs and Bottom Hem
- Front Hand Zip Pockets, Reflective Logos
- Performance Fit
- Fill weight: 80g (in front body)
- Weight: 363g
Marmot UpCycle® products minimize our impact on the environment by using natural, organic, and recycled or discarded materials that would otherwise end up in landfills. Our UpCycle® fabric is made from recycled plastic...hence the name “UpCycle”. When you recycle plastic, you get more plastic; when we UpCycle® plastic, we get fabric, a greater value and a broader use.
The fabric is highly breathable and does not restrict the movement of moisture vapor. "Touch Points" on the fabric inner surface draw off the sweat. Sweat is wicked off the skin to the outside of the fabric, where it spreads rapidly for evaporation. When the sweat reaches the outside of the fabric, it spreads out to many times its original surface area, enabling it to dry at least 2 times faster than cotton.
Farbe / color: black 001
Farbe / color: slate grey/black 1444
Größentabelle / Size chart
These articles could be interesting for you: