2 LED headlamp with two lighting levels
The TIKKINA ˛ headlamp is designed to meet everyday lighting needs. It has two lighting modes (maximum and economic) to adapt light quantity to the situation. It is also equipped with new, improved performance LEDs and a push-button switch. The compartment now has an easy-to-use system that allows the user to very easily change the batteries or to equip the headlamp with the ADAPT mounting system.
- Two LEDs
- Push-button switch
- Two lighting modes (maximum and economic)
- Battery pack is easy to open
- Light beam can be aimed
- ADAPT system is quick to mount
- Single compartment contains LEDs and batteries
- Adjustable headband
- Lumen: 23 lm (maximum)
- Distance: 23 m (maximum)
- Battery life: 190 h (economic)
- Operates on three alkaline AAA/LR03 batteries (included)
Degree of protection: IP X4 (water-resistant)
Weight: 80 g (including batteries(36 g))
Please pay attention to the following when using batteries:
"Empty or used batteries or rechargeable batteries must not be disposed of in your household waste! According to the legal battery ordinance, all consumers are obligated to return batteries. Used batteries can be returned free of charge at public collection points or at the stores. As batteries and rechargeable batteries not only contain Cadmium (Cd) and lead but can also contain quicksilver (Hg), an environmentally suitable disposable is imperative. Pay attention to the following safety notices:
- Never throw batteries into fire, they can explode.
- Never try to charge a battery that is not explicitly declared as rechargeable (danger of explosion!)
- Always store batteries out of the reach of children.
- Until their disposal, used batteries should not be stored in the house in large quantities. Used batteries are often not fully discharged. If these ""active"" batteries get into contact with each other they can become a risk to safety (high heat generation!)"
Farbe / color: electric blue
Farbe / color: french rose
Detailansicht / Detail view
These articles could be interesting for you: