Using the PANTIN with a CROLL and ASCENSION keeps the body in a more upright position when ascending fixed ropes, making for faster and less tiring vertical progress.
- Easy to adjust with DoubleBack buckle.
- Can be put on /taken off the rope without using your hands.
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning lot securely grips rope, even in muddy or icy conditions.
- Foot harness is dyneema-reinforced for maximum durability.
- Note: the PANTIN is not an item of Personal Protective.
- Equipment (PPE). It is not to be used as a substitute for an ascender.
* Weight: 122g
* Certification - CE / UIAA
* For use with single ropes 8 to 13 mm
* Aluminum body
* Chrome-plated steel cam
* Dyneema-reinforced nylon webbing
These articles could be interesting for you: