This article is temporarily not available.
Trekking shoe with Vibram outsole that offers traction through scree fields
The Patagonia Boaris Shoe combines skate style with trail-worthy performance. Stave off stifling heat while hiking or cruising in the airy Boaris A/C. Full grain leather upper is durable and abrasion-resistant; highly breathable, perforated pigskin resist stains. Patagonia lined the full-grain leather upper with wicking mesh infused with bamboo charcoal to manage odors on summer days. The recycled foam footbed also features carbon to neutralize foot funk, and a nylon arch shank supports your foot on rocky paths. The low-profile Vibram sole gives you traction on the sidewalks or the scree fields.
- Material: Full grain leather/perforated pigskin, 100% leather
- Lining: Trek-Dry® mesh lining wicks moisture and helps mitigate shoe odor
- Footbed: Poli-Cork™, 70% recycled open cell foam footbed with cork
- Outsole: Low Profile Vibram®
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Stitched outsole construction provides durability, minimizing the use of solvents and adhesives
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instepd
- Weight: 385g (size 42)
These articles could be interesting for you: