Lundhags Ahke Womens Pants
Water repellent women's trekking pants for life out of doors in all seasons
Durable and functional wilderness pants with a feminine fit that can withstand almost anything. Leg reinforcements extend to the knees, a waterproof material covers the knees, thighs and rear, and the rest is made from comfortable Polycotton.
- Material: 65/35 eco, 65% polyester, 35% organic cotton
- Material reinforcements: Schoeller® Keprotec®, 75% polyamide, 25% aramid (Kevlar®)
- Material bottom and knee parts: Zethar®, 100% polyamide
- Water repellent
- 2 thigh pockets with Velcro closure
- 2 front zip pockets
- Boot Loc for optimum fixation of the pants at the legs and shoe
- Weight: 550g
Zethar® is a 2.5 layer fabric and perfect for people who like to travel with minimum weight and volume. It is DWR treated with a waterproofing (water repellent). 100 % polyamide, permeability (water column): 10000mm, moisture vapor transmission (MVTR): 6000g/m²/24h, weight: 150g/m²
This fabric (65 % polyester, 35 % organic cotton) is windproof and water repellent as well as quick-drying. The tightly woven twisted thread in warp and weft guarantees a high wear resistance. The surface is DWR impregnated, thus durably water repellent.
Farbe / color: black 900
Größentabelle / Size chart
These articles could be interesting for you: