Deuter ACT Trail 38 EL
Full contact hiking backback with extra long cut
These full-contact hiking packs have already won over many fans, due to their optimum weight bearing ability and load control. The extra long cut will especially inspire tall hikers. The flexible Delrin® Aircontact back system construction fits any shape of back comfortably. No more rummaging around for your gear – the two-way zip on the front allows direct access to well-buried items, even when the lid is closed. Tough 3D AirMesh covering fabric provides climate control and supports Deuter’s excellent Aircontact ventilation system.
- Material: Deuter-Microrip-Nylon, 100 % polyamide/Hexlite 210, 100 % polyamide
- Back system: Deuter Aircontact Trail System
- Anatomically formed 3D AirMesh shoulder straps with load transfer straps
- Padded hip belt
- Clever front design with large mesh pocket/helmet flap
- 1 lid pocket
- 1 valuables pocket inside
- 1 zip side pocket
- 1 elastic side pocket
- Elasticized toggle straps double up as compression straps
- Compression straps
- Valuables pocket on hip belt
- Wet laundry compartment
- Ice axe and hiking pole loops
- SOS label
- Compatible with 3-liter hydration system
- Rain cover included
- Volume: 38 litre
- Dimensions: 70 x 32 x 24 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 1380 g
Extra Long System
The back lengths of the Extra Long (EL) series were extended by 6-9cm to suit taller people. Also, these backpacks have grown in terms of volume to accommodate the increased required space.
Deuter Microrip Nylon
210 den Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
This lightweight 210-denier Ripstop Polyamide material is used for ACT Trail packs and weight optimising Bike and Alpine backpacks. Thicker reinforcement threads make it resistant to tears even at such minimal weight and lend it that striking honeycomb structure. PU coating inside.
Farbe / color: black-granite 7410
These articles could be interesting for you: